Assignment Details Include:
- Flexible start date; please call with any availability
- Credentialing takes 30 to 45-days’ at this facility
- Large hospital with 20+ points of service
- The facility has a diverse caseload and room assignments can be tailored to match your practice preferences
- The department runs a care-team model; you will mostly be responsible for CRNA and SRNA supervision
- Optional call; it’s available if interested, but not required
- Full locum package includes paid travel, lodging malpractice and meal per diem
- Competitive rate
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 / 305 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No