New opening in coastal MA, within an hour of Boston. This a beautiful spot to spend the spring and summer months – Boat or beach time, exploring the coastal towns, wineries, outdoor markets! This is a supervising position with call responsibilities. You will be credentialed to provide coverage at several facilities – hospital and outpatient settings.
Call Jill Binder or Randi Carter at 800-642-1999, ext. 305/314 and email us a copy of your CV for consideration. We look forward to talking with you!
- 60-90 day to credential – this is a long-term, ongoing assignment. We need somebody who can commit to a 40-hour week, ongoing
- Schedule 8/10/12
- Must take call – no exceptions
- Wide variety of cases including OB, Ortho, Neuro/Heads, peds.
- Supervision of CRNAS 1:3 or 1:4
- Competitive rate
- All travel, lodging expenses paid
- Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
- Full credentialing management – we take care of everything for you
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email us your interest and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No