Our client, a hospital-based practice in Iowa right on the Illinois border, is looking for a CRNA to join their team as a permanent employee.
Practice details include:
- Flexible start date; ideal candidates will be available to start in March, April or June
- Small, 100-bed hospital
- Bread and butter cases including GI and urology; CRNAs work independently on both adult and pediatric cases
- Call coverage required 1:4
Compensation and benefit details include:
- Excellent W2 compensation with additional call incentives
- $3,000 CME allowance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance including dental and vision care
- Paid holidays (standard and floating)
- Disability insurance
- Retirement program available beginning day one of employment
For additional details and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No