Please call Randi from National Anesthesia today if you’re licensed in Massachusetts and looking for your next locum assignment! Our client north of Boston needs your help!
Details are as follows:
- 200-bed hospital, the department runs a care-team model
- Flexible scheduling; 8s or 10s available
- Negotiable call; call coverage is welcomed but NOT required
- Cases include OB, ortho, ENT, vascular, peds 6-months and older, urology, level II trauma and other general cases
- All travel and lodging expenses paid
- Free malpractice insurance
- Credentialing takes 60-days’
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 / 305 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No