Locum needed for hospital setting on Florida’s beautiful West Coast. This assignment is truly “coastal!”
Details on this assignment and practice setting include:
- January or February start date strongly preferred
- Department runs a care-team model (MDs, CRNAs and AAs)
- Need for coverage is at a medium-size hospital with 12 ORs
- Level II Trauma Center and varied caseload; this facility does cardiac but it’s not required for locums
- Full locum package including travel, lodging and malpractice reimbursement
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No