Locum needed for hospital-based practice in northwest Pennsylvania, mid-way between Erie and Pittsburgh.
Coverage is needed beginning as soon as possible; emergency privileges can be granted in as little as three (3) weeks. Since our start date is flexible, please call with any availability. We can also be flexible on length of assignment.
Details on this opportunity are below:
- Cases include OB, ortho, ENT, neuro (spine cases only), some healthy peds and other general, bread and butter cases
- Schedule runs Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts with some overtime
- Responsible for CRNA supervision and some hands-on cases
- Pager call strongly preferred but may be negotiable
- Full locum package including paid travel, lodging, meal per diem and malpractice insurance
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No