Join this outstanding team in the suburban setting north of Detroit and welcome in 2021! We are need candidates with all general skill sets as well as specialty teams for fellowship trained pediatrics, cardiac, and liver transplants.
- Ideal candidates will cross credential between two sites and float between 2 nearby hospitals.
- Variety of shifts available and call responsibilities
- These are large facilities and run with care team model. Medical direction or supervision -1:3 or 1:4.
- Candidates must be 100% clean and able to travel before start date to complete training and orientation.
- National Anesthesia will manage all your credentialing paperwork and will provide a full locum package for travel candidates.
Join us in Michigan and see what our Great Lake state is all about! There is a lot to see!
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 305/314 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No