Details on this opportunity include:
- Start date varies based on availability and credentialing; call with any availability you have beginning as early as January
- Located in the greater DC area (hospital is in the state of Virginia)
- Varied caseload; minimal peds and OB, but a wide variety of cases otherwise
- 8 or 10-hour shifts
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday; weekend shifts not required
- No call
- Care-team model
- Competitive rate, full locum package including paid travel, lodging, malpractice insurance and meal per diem
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No