Details on this opening include:
- November start date; please call with you availability!
- Large hospital setting; you must be comfortable working in a busy trauma center
- Care-team model; you will be working with MDs and AAs here. The facility is also a teaching hospital
- Flexible schedule with 8s, 10s or 12s available; afternoon shifts available if preferred
- Varied caseload
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
- Full credentialing assistance and support
For additional contract and practice details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No