This client offers a great, competitive rate and we have plenty of time for you to obtain licensure!
Other details include:
- Located in Maine
- This assignment has a November start date
- Ideal commitment is 13-weeks but this is negotiable; call with your availability or desired assignment length an schedule
- Maine is a compact state that offers easy licensing; we’ll walk you through that process ensuring you’re licensed in plenty of time for your start date
- The department runs a care-team model and sees a variety of cases
- Travel and lodging reimbursement provided along with a meal per diem and free malpractice insurance
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No