Assignment details include:
- 8 or 10-hour shifts, no call
- Cases include OB, GYN, GI, general surgery, vascular, ENT, podiatry, orthopedics and neuro; the hospital has high acuity patients
- Must be comfortable with CRNA supervision; you will be doing minimal hands-on cases
- Optional overtime and call if you’d like extra hours
- Full locum package including paid travel, lodging, per diem and malpractice insurance
- Credentialing takes 120 days’
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 / 305 or via e-mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No