My client is seeking a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist to provide vacation relief at a surgery center in Southeast Michigan. Coverage is needed for 1-week of your choosing during the month of July plus the week of August 31st – September 4th , 2020.
Details on this opportunity are as follows:
- Primarily orthopedic cases; knees, hips, spines, hands & shoulders. You would also see GI, GYN, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, ENT, and General.
- The role is to perform regional blocks and provide supervision to 2-3 CRNAs.
- 8-hour daily guarantee with a competitive hourly rate.
- Round-trip mileage reimbursement at the IRS rate
- National can provide malpractice insurance at no cost or reduction to your rate.
Connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services for more information – 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or Email your CV to KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com. You may also fax your CV to 248-646-0361. Thank you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No