We have a long-term locum opportunity available beginning in November available in Eastern Maine. This assignment is a hospital-based assignment and you’ll be working in a supervised setting.
Maine is a compact state and licensure is quite easy! If your RN license is not compact, don’t worry; the RN process goes quickly as well! Regardless of your licensure status, our agency would be more than happy to walk you through the application process, do all the paperwork on your behalf AND pay for the cost of the license as well!
Other details on this assignment include:
- This is a long-term, ongoing assignment and someone willing to commit open ended is preferred but the client will consider an initial 60 or 90-day commitment, though
- No call, no weekends; 8 or 10-hour shifts available
- Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center
- Wide case variety; cardiac is not required and the hospital does OB, but you do not have to do those cases if preferred
- The group runs a care-team model; you must be comfortable working supervised
- Full locum package – paid travel, housing, malpractice insurance
For more details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No