Contact National Anesthesia today for information on this new locum assignment in the Cleveland, Ohio area!
- Ideal start date is August
- Flexible assignment periods; short-term and long-term will be considered, as well as per diem for local candidates
- Hospital-based practice
- General cases; OB, cardiac and peds coverage is NOT needed. However, if those are your preferred cases, we can get you involved with that case mix as well
- Full locum package including paid travel, lodging and meal per diem
- Daily payment guarantee as well.
This is a NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS position. Our agency will provide malpractice insurance to you at no cost or reduction to your rate if you do not carry your own.
Interested? Let’s talk more!
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear
from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our
agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with
connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to
anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No