My client is seeking a CRNA to join their care team anesthesia model at a hospital in North Carolina. Located about 1-hour from Charlotte, this is a safe rural community to call home.
Details on this opportunity are as follows:
- Caseload: OB/Gyn, ortho, ophthalmology, neuro (simple spines), healthy peds, urology, podiatry, and general surgery.
- Department runs a care team model where CRNAs can place labor epidurals and other regional blocks. The team is willing to retrain on regional blocks if that is a skill that you need rebooted.
- Schedule is five days per week, some OT and light call.
- The client offers a competitive salary and benefit package!
- New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
My client is currently considering clients available to start in the summer, once their caseload has ramped back up to full capacity. They can be flexible with a start date as the long-term goal is to find the right fit for the position!
Connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services for more information about this opening. You can reach me via phone, 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or by emailing your CV to KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com.
Job Reference No