My client is seeking an anesthesiologist to provide full time coverage, either as a locum or as a full-time employee. Locum to perm is also an option – try the position before you make the commitment!
• Hospital setting in a small rural area.
• Cases include OB, Gyn, healthy peds, endoscopy, urology, ENT, eyes, and general surgery.
• Call schedule is light.
• Hospital does about 600 deliveries/year.
• Provide hands-on anesthesia and supervision to CRNAs.
• Full package to include travel and lodging, plus free malpractice insurance for a locum.
• Competitive salary and full benefits for a full time, permanent hire!
Connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services, 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or email your CV to KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com for more information. I look forward to speaking with you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No