|Job Reference No:||3948|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – Great Rate – Expenses Paid!|
|Coverage Dates:||January 2019 Ongoing|
|Description:||** WISCONSIN IS A COMPACT STATE ** |
If you have a RN license in your home (compact) state, you are already licensed for this assignment!
Our client located in southeast Wisconsin within an hour of both Milwaukee and Chicago is looking for a locum CRNA to join their team!
This a beautiful facility to work at and with the ability to work a variety of shifts, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy everything this location has to offer: quick access to great weekend getaways, tons of outdoor recreation, “lake life” and plenty more!
• Start any time in early-2019!
• Long-term contract; commitments of 90-days or more will be considered
• 400-bed hospital, variety of cases
• Shifts are a combination of 8s, 10s, 12s; we can request a specific schedule if you’d prefer
• Call preferred but may be negotiable
• Paid lodging and travel expenses (hotel or stipend / flight and/or rental car or mileage)
• Meal per diem provided
• Free malpractice insurance (or increased hourly rate to offset the cost if you have your own or are willing to obtain it!)
Please connect with Randi Carter at 800-642-1999 Ext. 314/316, fax your updated CV and paperwork to 248-646-0361, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this opportunity and your availability!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Danielle Vavro|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 316|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|