|Job Reference No:||3966|
|Job Title:||Travel to Hampton Roads - new opening at community hospital|
|Coverage Dates:||September 10 Ongoing|
|Description:||BC MD needed for a long-term locum position. Community hospital in SE Virginia. Spend your weekends boating, fishing, surfing – you are close to beautiful rivers, bays and the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Or venture to nearby historical towns and explore the regions rich history. |
Call Jill Binder today at 800-642-1999 ext. 305
• Assignment starts ASAP -we are looking for early September ongoing.
• MD/CRNA practice with mix of supervision and hands on
• Must be comfortable with OB and regional blocks.
• Monday-Friday scheduling, no call
• Must be BC and have 100% clean malpractice and licensing history in order to be considered.
• We offer a full locum package and will take care of all credentialing paperwork.
For more information, please connect with Jill at (800) 642-1999 ext. 305, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|