|Job Reference No:||3724|
|Job Title:||New need at community hospital in SE Virginia|
|Coverage Dates:||February 2018 Ongoing|
|Description:||BC MD needed for a long-term locum position. Client will consider locum to perm candidate. Great way to test the waters and make sure this is the right spot for you. Community hospital in SE Virginia. Within an hour drive of Richmond as well as the shores of the Atlantic Ocean! |
Call Jill Binder or Krista Rubel today at 800-642-1999 ext. 305/304
• MD/CRNA practice with mix of supervision and hands
• Must be comfortable with OB and regional blocks.
• Monday-Friday scheduling with possibility of pager call.
• Must be BC and have 100% clean malpractice and licensing history in order to be considered.
• We offer a full locum package and will take care of all credentialing paperwork.
• Beautiful area – enjoy weekends on the coast or visiting the local historic sites.
For more information, please connect with Jill or Krista at (800) 642-1999 ext. 305/305, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|