|Job Reference No:||3592|
|Job Title:||Long term opening in VT!|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||The hospital is experiencing an increase in surgical cases and looking to bring on an anesthesiologist long-term, to provide supervision and do some hands-on cases. |
• HEAVY ORTHO! – including total knee, hip, and shoulder replacements.
• GYN, ophthalmology, urology, dental, and general cases.
• You are guaranteed 40 hours/week and would likely see some OT.
• There is a call requirement of 1:4 including weekends – call back is light.
• We can provide a full locum package including travel, lodging, meals, and malpractice insurance are all covered at no cost to you!
** There is also an opportunity to take a permanent position if it’s the perfect fit for you! Northern Vermont is a beautiful mountainous area with rural landscapes and outdoor activities for all seasons!
Please connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services, 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or via email, KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com for more details. I look forward to talking with you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|