|Job Reference No:||4075|
|Job Title:||LIFESTYLE PERM IN DALLAS!|
|Description:||My client is seeking a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist to join an established group based out of Dallas. This is a true lifestyle position with a predictable and flexible schedule; perfect for those with afternoon and evening obligations! |
• Competitive and negotiable salary and benefit package
• No Call, no weekends, variable schedule with some short days
• ASC settings; must be comfortable with both CRNA supervision and hands-on cases
• Must be willing to train in specialty ophthalmology blocks – MDs in group are very proficient in peribulbar and retrobulbar blocks
• Other cases include ortho, plastics, GI, podiatry, and general surgery
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services via phone, 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or email your CV to KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com. I look forward to talking with you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|