|Job Reference No:||3963|
|Job Title:||Locum needed – Excellent Rate – Expenses Paid|
|Coverage Dates:||October Ongoing|
|Description:||New locum need in South Carolina! |
This is a long-term, ongoing assignment with optional call for additional pay!
Details are as follows:
• October start preferred but later start dates will be considered
• Long-term, ongoing assignment; 90-day commitments will be considered as well
• Hospital setting, comfortability with OB and peds preferred but NOT required
• Some regional required
• Schedule runs Monday – Friday with overtime
• Optional weekday and weekend pager call
• Competitive rate
• All travel and lodging expenses paid for (flight, rental car, mileage, hotel, apartment – you name it!)
• Free malpractice insurance
• Meal per diem provided
• Complete credentialing assistance; ACLS, BLS and PALS required
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|