|Job Reference No:||3148|
|Job Title:||Join a well-established group in SC!|
|Description:||I am working with a well-established team in Northern SC that’s seeking a full-time, W2 anesthesiologist with cardiac experience. The group is offering a completive salary and benefit package and the opportunity to become partner after 2 years in the practice! |
Details on the model are as follows:
• Large Trauma Center.
• Care team model – Role involves supervision of CRNAs & hands-on cases.
• CV Fellowship or TEE Certification preferred; will consider new graduates or those with recent experience.
• Call is divided evenly between the MDs in the group.
• Earn a bonus at sign-on and a significant annual bonus!
• Health, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
• Location reimbursement offered.
• Longevity and the opportunity to become a partner!
• Start in time to escape the winter cold!!
This is a cutting-edge facility with updated equipment and modern techniques. Due to expansion, the group is looking for the right partners to complete the team!
Connect with Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services for more details and consideration. You can reach me at 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or via email at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to 248-646-0361. I look forward to talking with you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|