|Job Reference No:||4408|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed in SE Pennsylvania|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client – a hospital-based practice in SE Pennsylvania – is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible. We can be flexible on a start date and length of commitment so please contact with any availability you have including PRN and short-term. This is a beautiful part of the state and you are in close proximity to major metropolitan areas throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland. |
Hospital and contract details are as follows:
• Hospital is approximately 100 beds and there is also a surgery center
• Wide case variety including OB; no cardiac and no heads
• Monday-Friday schedule, day shift
• Call coverage preferred, every 4th or 5th weeknight and one weekend/month
• Care-team model; you’ll be responsible for hands on cases and CRNA supervision
• Competitive rate
• All travel, lodging expenses paid
• Meal per diem provided
• Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 305/314, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|