|Job Reference No:||3851|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – Portland, OR – Expenses Paid|
|Coverage Dates:||January or February Ongoing|
|Description:||Contact National Anesthesia today for more information on a new locum need we have in Portland, Oregon! |
Details are as follows:
• Ideal start date is January or February 2019
• Large hospital setting, 500+ beds
• Care-team model; you’d be responsible mostly for CRNA supervision but a comfortability with hands-on cases is required
• Pager call required
• Shifts include 8s, 10s and 12s
• Caseload includes OB, neuro (minimal crannies), thoracic, vascular, GI, peds, ortho, and general cases
• ACLS, PALS and NRP required (can obtain after accepted)
• Competitive hourly rate
• Travel and lodging provided at no cost to you
• Free malpractice insurance provided
Please connect with Randi Carter or Brandi Ramirez at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314 / 311, email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Brandi Ramirez|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|