|Job Reference No:||4037|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed in Portland, Oregon! February Start Date!|
|Coverage Dates:||February Ongoing|
|Description:||For details on a new locum assignment beginning in late-January or February of next year in Portland, Oregon, call us today! |
Details on this assignment include:
• Late-January or early-February start date
• Hospital setting; you must be comfortable in a big, busy, fast paced environment
• The caseload at this facility consists of OB, ortho, ENT, major vascular, neuro, healthy peds, thoracic, urology, GI, bariatric, GYN and some minor trauma; the ability to place your own spinals and epidurals is preferred but not required
• This is a medically directed practice with a 1 MD to 4 CRNA ratio
• Pager call coverage is preferred but may be negotiable
• Schedule will run Monday – Friday and most days will be 8-10+ hours
• Full locum package; all travel and lodging will be covered, and we can provide malpractice insurance as well
• Meal per diem provided
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|