|Job Reference No:||4168|
|Job Title:||New locum need in Ohio|
|Coverage Dates:||March Ongoing|
|Description:||We have a great opportunity in Ohio. Monday-Friday position and no call! Enjoy your weekends by the lake! Or hit the city for shopping, dining and entertainment options. |
Need coverage starting in March and we can contract through the end of the summer.
Large, level 1 trauma setting provides you with variety of cases to keep your experience level strong and there is opportunity to do some regionals if you want.
• Malpractice insurance on NAS! No cost or reduction to your hourly rate!
• Travel, lodging, and a daily meal per diem.
• Full service credentialing assistance!
• A bonus referral program – bring a friend!
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Cases include OB, ortho, ENT, vascular, thoracic, neuro, peds, urology
• Supervised setting; must be comfortable in large, busy hospital setting
• 8-hour shifts, 40-hour week.
• Client will consider block scheduling as well.
Working with National Anesthesia you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate, full locum package, complete credentialing assistance (we do your paperwork for you) and free malpractice insurance. Call us today for more details!
Please connect with Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 305, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|