|Job Reference No:||3901|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – Cincinnati, OH – Long-term Locum|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Please call National today if you are looking for a long-term, ongoing assignment in Ohio! Our client, a hospital-based practice in Cincinnati, OH, needs your help! |
Assignment details are as follows:
• Credentialing takes 90-days; start date is flexible
• Long-term, ongoing assignment; a minimum of 90-days’ is required
• Caseload includes optional OB, ortho, ENT, thoracic, vascular, peds and other general, B&B cases; this is a trauma center setting so you must be comfortable with big cases
• Some overtime to be expected
• NO CALL! NO NIGHTS! NO WEEKENDS!
• All travel paid (flight, rental car, mileage – your choice)
• Lodging provided (hotel with kitchenette or stipend – your choice)
• Meal per diem provided
• Free malpractice insurance (no daily cost or reduction to your hourly rate)
• Excellent hourly rate
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|