|Job Reference No:||4503|
|Job Title:||90-minutes N. of NYC – Flexible Shifts, Optional Call|
|Coverage Dates:||November Ongoing|
|Description:||Two locum CRNAs are needed in New York State, north of Manhattan. Details on this assignment are as follows: |
• Flexible start date; call with any availability beginning in November, December or January
• The caseload at this facility is primarily bread and butter mixed with ortho, ENT, healthy pediatrics and urology. The anesthesiologists cover all of the neuro and cardiac cases
• The department runs a care-team model
• Flexible scheduling; the client will consider 8, 10 or 12-hour shifts
• Daily guarantee, competitive rate
• Full locum package with lodging, travel, daily per diem and malpractice insurance covered
The holidays and end of the year is FUN in New York and the location and scheduling flexibility of this assignment will give you time to enjoy it all! Call us today for additional details and let us book your last assignment of 2019 or your first of 2020! We look forward to working with you!
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|