|Job Reference No:||4423|
|Job Title:||Great opportunity on Long Island - Completion Bonus offered!|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client – a hospital-based practice located in a highly sought location on Long Island– is looking for BC Anesthesiologist locum coverage beginning in October – 90 days to credential. We can be flexible on a start date and length of commitment so please contact with any availability you have including PRN and short-term. Level 1 trauma, but locums will only see bread and butter cases. Enjoy the beautiful bays, ocean shore towns or head back into the big city lights. No call assignment! |
Hospital and contract details are as follows:
• Hospital is busy, Level 1 Trauma center
• Wide variety of cases, but you will see bread and butter cases and have opportunity to do your own regionals, but not required
• Monday-Friday schedule, no call!
• MD supervision 1:4, with some hands on cases
• Competitive rate
• All travel, lodging expenses paid
• Meal per diem provided
• Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
• $13,000 sign on bonus with completion of 13 weeks and 520 hours!!
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 304/314, email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|