|Job Reference No:||4416|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed Near Hempstead Bay – Opportunity for Call if Desired|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Locum needed on Long Island in New York near Hempstead Bay. |
For the assignment you should be:
• Available beginning in December 2019 or January 2020
• Comfortable with working independently
• Comfortable with general, bread and butter cases; there is no OB, peds, cardiac or neuro at this facility
Other details on this assignment include: • Schedule runs Monday through Friday; you can work 8s or 10s
• Light overtime
• Optional call; the group welcomes the help if you’re interested in taking call to make extra income, but it is not required
• Paid travel
• Paid lodging
• Paid meal per diem
• Free malpractice insurance
• Competitive rate
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|