|Job Reference No:||4219|
|Job Title:||Full-time position available – MD generalist needed!|
|Coverage Dates:||September 2019|
|Description:||Due to retirement and expansion, my client is looking to hire! |
This hospital is located in Central NY, about 3-hours from NYC. This historical district has much to offer for those who love nature and the arts! Plant roots and settle in this beautiful community!!
Details on the position are as follows:
• Includes both hands-on and supervision
• Mixed caseload – OB/Gyn, heavy ortho, major vascular, ENT, peds, urology, plastics, GI, and general anesthesia.
• VERY Competitive W2 salary and benefits package!
• 401K plan, medical, disability, and malpractice insurance.
• Day shifts, light call required.
• Partnership track available!!
Interested candidates should send a CV to Krista Rubel at National Anesthesia Services - KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com or give me a call for more information, 800-642-1999 ext. 304. I look forward to talking with you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|