|Job Reference No:||4155|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – Spend Spring/Summer 2019 in New York!|
|Coverage Dates:||March - June Start; Ongoing|
|Description:||Please call Randi from National Anesthesia Services today if you’re available for locum work beginning any time between March and June! Our client, located in Upstate New York, is looking to add a locum to their team! Details on this assignment are as follows: |
• Academic setting; you’ll be responsible for CRNA supervision at a 1:2 or 1:4 ratio
• Flexible start date – call us with your availability!
• Long-term, ongoing assignment
• Hospital setting; you should be comfortable with a variety of cases, but OB and cardiac are not required
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday
• No call, no weekends, minimal OT
• Competitive hourly rate, daily guarantee
• Travel, lodging, malpractice all paid as well
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|