|Job Reference No:||3762|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed in New York! Short or Long-term!|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client, a hospital based practice located south of Rochester, NY, is looking for a CRNA to join their team as a locum as soon as September! Credentialing takes 30-days’. This client will consider commitments of 30-days’ or more, and may consider block scheduling as well (for example, two weeks on/two weeks off, one month on/one month off, etc.) |
Other details include:
• Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts with minimal OT
• Pager call preferred by may be negotiable if opposed
• Hospital has less than 100 beds and runs 3-4 ORs/day plus OB
• Care-team model but you will work independently
• Caseload includes OB (no high-risk), ortho, ENT, some vascular, light neuro, peds, urology and general cases
• 8-hour per day guarantee for a guaranteed 40-hours per week
• Meal per diem and malpractice provided
• Travel and lodging covered
For details on this assignment:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|