|Job Reference No:||4070|
|Job Title:||New Mexico hospital need CRNAS to practice independently|
|Coverage Dates:||March Ongoing|
|Description:||Start off Spring 2019 in the beautiful plains of western New Mexico. Rich with history and gorgeous landscape, this area will be a great place to spend the spring and summer months. Enjoy the area’s National Parks, local history or head to some of the larger cities on your weekends. Must be comfortable practicing independently and have recent hospital experience. |
• Start date: March 2019 and this is an ongoing assignment
• Small facility, under 100 beds
• MD/CRNA model, but CRNAS must be able to run their own rooms and comfortable with spinal and epidurals
• Caseload; OB, Ortho, GI< ENT, pediatric dental cases, Urology, general bread and butter caseload
• Position includes 1:4 pager call rotation, including weekends.
Assignment comes with a full locum package including malpractice insurance.
For consideration, contact Jill Binder at 800-642-1999 ext 305, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your updated CV to 248-646-0361.
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|