|Job Reference No:||4112|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed in North Carolina – All Expenses Paid|
|Coverage Dates:||February or March Ongoing|
|Description:||We have a brand-new opening in North Carolina we’d like to chat with you about! |
Our client is in need of locum coverage beginning in February or March, pending your availability and of course, credentialing.
Details on this assignment are as follows:
• Ideal start date is February or March 2019
• Coverage is needed ongoing, but our client will consider commitments for 30+ days’
• Hospital setting with approximately 200 beds
• No cardiac or crannies and OB is not required for locums; there is, otherwise, a wide case variety
• Care-team model
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts
• No call, minimal overtime, no holidays and no weekends
• Competitive hourly rate with payment guarantee
• All expenses paid (travel, lodging, malpractice insurance)
• Meal per diem provided
• Full credentialing assistance; we’ll do all of your paperwork and send it to you for review and signature
Please connect with Randi Carter or Danielle Vavro at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/316, email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Danielle Vavro|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 316|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|