|Job Reference No:||3758|
|Job Title:||Long-term locum needed in North Carolina!|
|Coverage Dates:||April Ongoing|
|Description:||Please call Randi at National Anesthesia with your availability for a long-term locum assignment in North Carolina beginning in April or May 2018! We have a client northwest of Charlotte that is looking for coverage on an ongoing basis. |
This is an excellent client of ours and the locums that we have had here previously have always enjoyed their assignment.
Details on the practice and locum package include:
• For this assignment you’ll rotate between two hospitals within a 15-minute radius of each other, both will less than 200 beds; you’ll only be assigned to one hospital per day
• Caseload consisting of OB, ortho, ENT, vascular, neuro, peds, urology and other general/bread and butter cases; no cardiac
• Care-team model; must be comfortable with both hands-on cases and CRNA supervision
• Pager call required
• Competitive hourly rate
• Paid travel (airfare and/or car rental or mileage reimbursement)
• Paid lodging (stipend or hotel)
• Free malpractice insurance
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|