|Job Reference No:||4622|
|Job Title:||Locum to Perm. or Perm. Need in Michigan – NEW OPENING!|
|Description:||Are you looking for a permanent position in 2020? If so, we have a great opening I’d love to tell you about. |
This facility is offering a full, competitive benefit package including relocation and a Monday through Friday, dayshift position. If you’re tired of call hours, covering weekends and an unpredictable schedule, we should chat about this opportunity located in central Michigan!
Details on this position are as follows:
• W2 opportunity; candidates interested in locum to perm will be considered as well
• 100-bed hospital; cases will be bread and butter with OB
• You’ll be scheduled Monday through Friday, day shift hours
• There is not a call or weekend requirement with this position
• If you’d prefer a locum to permanent option, that is available for a maximum of 90-days’
• $10,000.00 sign-on bonus
• Relocation offered
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, PTO and a retirement plan
This facility scores high marks with the American Osteopathic Association and is a well-regarded employer in the community. The area gives you easy access to Michigan “hot spots” like Traverse City, Grand Rapids and Higgins Lake, allowing you to soak in the best of every season our great state has to offer.
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|