|Job Reference No:||4267|
|Job Title:||Summer in Northern MI and stay through the fall!|
|Coverage Dates:||August Ongoing|
|Description:||Spend your summer in Michigan’s gorgeous upper peninsula and settle down for the fall and winter months. This location will provide you with an abundance of beautiful sights from the picturesque hiking trails, miles and miles of coastline on one of our majestic great lakes, a charming downtown and slow-paced, friendly community. This long-term opening will see you through Michigan’s idyllic summer months and welcoming in the beautiful fall months. Stick around for changing of the leaves, the legendary winters and enjoy skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding! The northern lights are within your reach, as well! |
This assignment will provide you with a Monday-Friday schedule and plenty of time to explore the beauty of this region. Call today – don’t miss out on this one!
• August start for an ongoing period. Need somebody who can commit long-term.
• Busy hospital where you will work Monday- Friday schedule; No call! No weekends!
• Spinals and epidurals preferred, but there is also a spot for you if you prefer just bread and butter cases.
• Experience a varied caseload to include, General, ENT, Endo, eyes, GYN, ortho, neuro, hearts and heads; or bread and butter
• Full-locum package available and we will handle all your credentialing.
Please connect with Jill Binder at National Anesthesia Services today! Please Call 1-800-642-1999 ext. 305, email your CV to Jill at email@example.com; or fax your CV to 248-646-0361. We look forward to talking to you soon!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|