|Job Reference No:||4128|
|Job Title:||Long-term Locum Needed in Metro-Detroit|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client, a large hospital setting in Metro-Detroit, is looking for multiple locums to help out at their facility! General information this opening is below for your review. |
This is an urgent need and the hospital has agreed to grant emergency privileges; candidates that can start in March or April will be given first consideration, but if you’re not available until the Summer, please let us know so we can keep you in our pipeline!
Quick decisions will be made, so call as soon as possible with your availability!
• Large hospital setting; you must be comfortable in a big, busy hospital setting for this assignment
• Wide case variety; cardiac and OB are not required as you will be assigned to the Main OR for all shifts
• Care-team model
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday; the client prefers 8-hour shifts but can be flexible so let us know if you’d like to work 10 or 12-hour shifts as well/in lieu of 8’s
• Please note, availability on Monday and/or Friday will be required; those are the facilities busiest days
• Payment guarantee to match shift
• Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance provided
Please connect with Brandi Ramirez at (800) 642-1999 ext. 311, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 311|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|