|Job Reference No:||4096|
|Job Title:||8-Week Assignment – Massachusetts Near Boston!|
|Coverage Dates:||June - August 2019; Possible Extension|
|Description:||At National Anesthesia, we have an 8-week locum assignment available; details are below: |
• Dates: June 3 – July 16 (total of eight weeks; a one-week extension may be available as well)
• Located North of Boston, MA
• Hospital setting with 200-beds
• Flexible scheduling
• Call is negotiable, weekends are not required
• Cases include OB (negotiable), ortho, ENT, vascular, neuro, peds six months and older, urology, Level II Trauma and general cases
• Competitive hourly rate
• Travel – paid!
• Lodging – paid!
• Malpractice insurance – paid!
Interested candidates should submit a current CV and work history for immediate consideration. All interested candidates and those that submit their CV will be contacted within (1) business day to review the details of the assignment.
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|