|Job Reference No:||4008|
|Job Title:||Cardiac Locum Needed Near Boston!|
|Coverage Dates:||January or February Ongoing|
|Description:||Please call Randi or Jill at National Anesthesia today if you’re a cardiac anesthesiologist looking to pick up locum work in the state of Massachusetts! |
Our client, a hospital-based practice less than one hour from Boston, is looking for coverage beginning any time between January and February 2019! We can be flexible on a start date so please call with any availability you have!
Other details on this assignment include:
• Long-term, ongoing assignment; minimum of 90-day commitment required
• Medium size hospital, approx. 300 beds
• Busy OR with approx. 15,000 cases annually
• The caseload includes OB (negotiable), cardiac, ortho, ENT, vascular, neuro, peds, urology, bariatric, GYN, thoracic, plastics and other general cases
• Schedule will run Monday – Friday, day shift
• Call required; rotation is 1-6 times per month, including weekends
• Excellent hourly rate
• Paid travel
• Paid lodging
• Paid malpractice insurance
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Jill Binder|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|