|Job Reference No:||3010|
|Job Title:||Excellent Full-time opportunity in MA. New Grads Welcome!|
|Description:||Looking for somewhere to call home? Our client over in MA has a position worth staying for! In an area that focuses on community and a position that offers great benefits – this is the perfect place to settle down.
Here are the details:
• Located just an hour from Boston
• Includes a caseload of urology, ortho, ENT, healthy peds, plastics, podiatry, lots of endo, and other general cases
• Work fairly independently with MDs close by
• Very light call schedule with great compensation
• GREAT benefits package including: 401K, medical and disability insurance, CME allowance, and more!
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, I would love to get you some more details!
Please connect with Krista Rubel or Danielle Kowatch at (800) 642-1999 ext. 304/307 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304 / 307|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|