|Job Reference No:||4080|
|Job Title:||New Assignment Near DC! Great Rate, Expenses Paid!|
|Coverage Dates:||February or March Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client, a hospital-based practice located in Maryland near Washington DC, is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible in 2019! Ideal candidates will be available beginning in mid to late-February or early March. Credentialing at this facility will take 90-days. |
Other details include:
• Long-term, ongoing assignment; candidates that can commit for a minimum of 90 days’ will be given first consideration but please call with any availability you may have
• Hospital setting with less than 150 beds
• Caseload includes: OB, ortho, ENT, GYN, urology and other genera/bread and butter cases
• Care-team model; you’ll be responsible for mostly CRNA supervision and some hands on cases as well
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts with some overtime
• Pager call required
• Competitive hourly rate, 40-hour per week guarantee
• All travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|