|Job Reference No:||4034|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – 1-Hour from Baltimore – Great Rate|
|Coverage Dates:||February - April 2019, or Ongoing|
|Description:||Excellent assignment in Maryland available! We have had multiple locums work at this site previously and everyone really enjoys the assignment. This is a long-term contract with a great client and great rates! |
Additional details on this assignment include:
• Start date is February 2019; there is an ongoing assignment available or a thirteen week assignment, whichever you prefer is just fine!
• Hospital setting, care-team model with the ability to practice relatively independently
• Caseload includes ortho, ENT, some vascular neuro, healthy peds, urology, GI and some trauma; there is negotiable OB and you do not have to place your own spinals and epidurals
• Great rate, guaranteed 40-hours per week
• All travel and lodging costs paid (flight, rental car, mileage, apartment, hotel – you name it!)
• Meal per diem provided
• Free malpractice insurance
• Complete credentialing assistance!
For additional details and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/305, email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Jill Binder|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 305|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|