|Job Reference No:||3919|
|Job Title:||Spend Summer, Fall Near DC! Great Rate, Expenses Paid!|
|Coverage Dates:||July Ongoing|
|Description:||Our client, a hospital-based practice located in Maryland, is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible this summer! Ideal candidates will be available beginning in July or August and temporary privileges can be granted! An active Maryland license is required for this assignment. |
Other details include:
• Long-term, ongoing assignment; candidates that can commit for a minimum of 60-90 days’ will be given first consideration but please call with any availability you may have
• Hospital setting with less than 150 beds
• Caseload includes: OB (you do not need to place your own spinals and epidurals; the MDs do all the regional at this facility), ortho, ENT, urology, GYN and other general cases
• Care-team model
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts with some overtime
• No call, no weekends
• Competitive hourly rate, 40-hour per week guarantee
• All travel, lodging and malpractice insurance paid
• Meal per diem provided
Please connect with Randi Carter or Danielle Vavro at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/316, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Danielle Vavro|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 316|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|