|Job Reference No:||4013|
|Job Title:||Permanent Position in Maine! New Grads Welcome!|
|Description:||Our client, a hospital-based practice in Maine, is looking for two CRNA’s to join their team in the capital city of Augusta! Plant some roots in this charming New England community just an hour drive from the gorgeous coast! This excellent position and location will give you plenty of time to explore the many historical sites, lakes, or rivers that this area is plentiful with! |
Details and benefits of this opportunity are as follows:
• Caseload: Ortho, ENT, healthy peds, urology, bread & butter, and other general surgery
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and rotating between multiple facilities
• Care-team model
• Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
• Pension and Safe Harbor Contribution
• Health Insurance including family coverage, disability insurance, liability insurance, and workers compensation insurance
• Competitive compensation with an opportunity to work additional call and overtime for increased compensation
Please connect with Danielle Vavro or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 316/314, email us at Danielle@nationalanesthesia.com / email@example.com / or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Danielle Vavro|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 316|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|