|Job Reference No:||3933|
|Job Title:||Locum needed in Maine on the Croix River!|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP for 13-Weeks|
|Description:||Please call National Anesthesia Services regarding this brand-new opening we have in Maine, located right on the Croix River. |
Our client is looking for one locum CRNA to provide coverage as soon as possible for a period of 13-weeks.
For this assignment, you should be comfortable with the following:
• Working in a small hospital (approximately 25 beds)
• A caseload consisting of OB, GYN, ortho and other general, B&B cases
• A five (5) day work week schedule
• Pager call with light call back
Requirements for this assignment include:
• ACLS and BLS
• Active Maine License
Pay and Locum Details:
• All-inclusive contract available
• If you’d prefer expenses to be broken out, we will cover lodging, transportation, malpractice insurance and a per day worked meal per diem
• Highly competitive hourly pay
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|