|Job Reference No:||3886|
|Job Title:||3-Week On, 3-Week Off Assignment – Begins July 2018!|
|Coverage Dates:||July 9 Ongoing|
|Description:||We have a three-week on, three-week off locum opportunity available beginning in July in Eastern Maine! No license? No problem! Maine is a compact state and has a quick and easy licensure process (even if your home state/RN license is not compact!) What’s better is that we’ll do the paperwork and cover the costs for you to obtain the license! |
Other details on this assignment include:
• This is a long-term, ongoing assignment and someone willing to commit open ended is preferred
• You’d work three weeks on followed by three weeks off beginning Monday, July 9
• No call, no weekends
• Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center
• Wide case variety – no hearts
• The group runs a care-team model; you must be comfortable working supervised
• Full locum package – paid travel, housing, malpractice insurance • Meal per diem provided
• NOTE: There is a long-term, ongoing opportunity with no weeks off if preferred! Call us for the details!
For more details:
Please connect with Randi Carter or Krista Rubel at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/304, email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Krista Rubel|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|