|Job Reference No:||3752|
|Job Title:||Spend Spring and Summer 2019 in Maine!|
|Coverage Dates:||May / June / July Ongoing|
|Description:||Call Randi at National if you’re looking to book your spring and summer assignment in beautiful Maine now! |
We have a client looking to secure their summer coverage as soon as possible. This is a long-standing client of ours that offers an excellent hourly rate and full travel and lodging reimbursement. We can cover your malpractice at no cost to you and there is also a $30 per day worked meal per diem!
Practice details include:
• May through July start dates will be considered
• Large trauma center setting
• Supervised setting; you must be comfortable working under the direction of an anesthesiologist
• Wide case variety – no cardiac and OB negotiable
• 8 or 10-hour shifts available; if you’re looking for block schedule (2-4 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off) please call us because that may work as well!
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|